LPS Paraton@ir 10 Active Lightning arrester

Print document
  • Model:


  • Request Code:

    Paraton@ir 10

  • Company:


  • Country:


  • Rate:
  • 3.0
  • From
  • 5
  • Votes:
  • 1
  • Visits:
  • 764

Lightning Paraton@ir 10 LPS France is the newest and most advanced products of this company, is active lightning arrester with an activation time of 10 µs used for lightning protection system . A transmitter Contact@ir may be willing at all times on optional Paraton@ir 10 as on each lightning rod in the range. The transmitter Contact@ir then permanently communicates the operating state of the lightning conductor ignition device Paraton@ir 10 and its communication reliability. Used with option Rout@ir it transmits a real-time alert when a lightning strike is captured by the Paraton@ir and saves. Dongle@ir Dongle USB order to receive wireless signals sent and Compt@ir order to count lightning impact with the system. Specials Features: -Optimal protection area -Remote diagnosis system -In-real-time warnings -Simple implementation -Low realization budget -Limited maintenance costs -Eight colours available -Lifetime warranty Bornika is the exclusive agent of LPS (Lightning Protection System) in the fields of consultation, sales and distribution of power industry products including Lightning Protection.

  • Dimensions Lightning Arrester: 210mm x 99 mm Packaging: 260x180x110mm
  • Approximate Weight 1.8Kg
  • Activation Time(ΔT) 10µs
Price List

If you want to access to our price list,

You may login to our site: or

Or contact numbers in order to get informed about:

Tel: +98 21 53815
Email: و


Download catalog file: LPS Paraton@ir Lightning Arrester 8217 KB

Download catalog file: Guide the implementation of the lightning protection system 162 KB

Download catalog file: Protection Radius 589 KB

More Details
  • Protection level LPL
  • Protection level 1 (LPL I) is a 1% probability of a lightning strike or the possibility of immunity to lightning is 99%. Protection level 2 (LPL II) is a 3% probability of a lightning strike or the possibility of immunity to lightning is 97%. Protection level 3 (LPL III) is a 9% probability of a lightning strike or the possibility of immunity to lightning is 91%. Protection level 4 (LPL IV) is a 16% probability of a lightning strike or the possibility of immunity to lightning is 84%.
  • External protection against lightning must be verified by lightning each year and after each lightning strike to ensure proper operation. NFC 17-102 - September 2011.
  • Refinery
  • Electronics industry
  • Power industry
  • Packaging Industry
  • Petrochemical industry
  • Automotive industry
  • Marine and shipbuilding industry
  • Road Construction industry
  • Food industry
  • Telecommunications industry
  • Military and defense industry
  • Oil and gas industry
  • Power Plant industry
  • Steel industry
  • Instrumentation Companies
  • Textile industry
  • Education and Laboratory industry
  • Sugar industry
  • Chemical products industry
  • The computer industry and related activities
  • Engineering services industry
  • Building industry
  • Tile and Ceramic industry
  • Cement, lime and plaster industry
  • The banking industry and credit institutions
  • Transport, warehousing and communications industry
  • Railway and subway industry
  • Meteorological industry
  • Science and Technology Education
  • Aerospace Industry
  • Automation industry
  • Photography and video recording
  • Charger, inverter and converters manufacturers
  • Transformer manufacturing companies