The KD8 recorder is applied as a data acquisition station in measuring systems. It finds application to measure, visualize and supervise technical process parameters in various industrial branches, e.g. in pharmacy, food, chemical.
- Depending on the executions KD8 has:
MEASURING INPUTS and OUTPUTS
* 3 or 6 galvanically isolated analog measuring channels,
* 6 or 12 alarm outputs (2 for each chanel),
* 4 or 8 digital inputs.
- To illustrate the process run, the customer can choose many forms of data presentation:
* linear and bar trends,
* digital and analog indicators,
*Each channel has the possibility to assign settings as: colour, name, range and presentation view.
- For data archiving KD8 recorder has:
* exchangeable external memory (CompactFlash card),
* 6 MB internal memory with data support.
- To ensure the recorder work safety in the network, each customer can have individual login and password.
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Programmable Meter products .
Voltage : 0 .. ±9999 mV
Current : 0 .. ±20 mA
Thermocouple : -260 to 1760 C
Potentiometric transmitter : 50 .. 2000 ohm
Resistance transmitter : 0 .. 2000 ohm
Logic input : control signal 0/5 .. 24 V d.c. , switching frequency up to 50 Hz
Relay - electromagnetc relays: <= 250 V a.c./1 A or <= 30 V d.c./1 A
90 .. 230 .. 253 V
LCD 5.7’’ TFT type , 320 x 240 pixels, with touch screen
144 x 144 mm
Ordering Code KD8 - a b c d ee f :
a : Measuring inputs:
3 programmable measuring inputs : 1
6 programmable measuring inputs : 2
b : Alarms and binary inputs:
without alarms and binary inputs : 0
alarms (NO relays) + binary inputs : 1
90..253 V a.c. : 1
d: Softwares servicing the recorder from PC:
KD Connect, KD Check : 1
KD Connect, KD Check, KD Archive, KD8 Setup : 2
standard : 00
custom-made : XX
f; Acceptance tests:
without extra quality inspection requirements : 0
with an extra quality inspection certificate : 1