SM61 is a new and practical solution, which provides you continuously visualization of process parameters by any web browser from the most distant places of the world. For communication with SM61 you can use PC, tablet or mobile phone with a web browser.
• Visualisation of current and archived data according to customer configuration (synoptic maps, charts, tables) by any web browser.
• Readout up to 2500 values from slave devices (up to 100 devices, each 25 registers).
• User-friendly application for data configuration.
• 1 GB Flash memory.
• Built-in FTP and web servers.
• Alarms or binary inputs for control of archiving.
• RTC (real time clock).
• Possibility of simultaneously work by many users.
• User’s access control by a password.
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Programmable Meter products .
20...24...40 V a.c., 20...24...60 V d.c.
10...16 V a.c. , 10...20 V d.c.
85...230...253 V a.c., 90...300 V d.c.
45 x 120 x 100 mm
Ordering Code SM61 - a b cc d e :
a: Supply voltage:
85...253 V a.c., 90...300 V d.c. : 1
20...40 V a.c., 20...60 V d.c. : 2
10...16 V a.c., 10...20 V d.c. : 3
2 relay outputs : 1
2 binary inputs : 2
standard : 00
custom-made : XX
Polish : P
without extra requirements : 0
with an extra quality inspection certificate : 1
Marine and shipbuilding industry
Road Construction industry
Military and defense industry
Oil and gas industry
Power Plant industry
Panel building companies
Education and Laboratory industry
Publishing and Printing industry
Rubber and plastics industry
Manufacturing of metal products
Machinery and equipment industry
Industrial machinery, electrical appliances
Manufacturing of radio, television, communication devices and gauging devices
Measurement devices, medical and optical industry
Materials and pharmaceutical products industry
Chemical products industry
The computer industry and related activities
Engineering services industry
Tile and Ceramic industry
Cement, lime and plaster industry
The banking industry and credit institutions
Transport, warehousing and communications industry