The MR03 radio transmission module is a device destined to convert the information transmission medium from the cable transmission with RS-232 and RS-485 into a wireless in the radio channel. Finds application in telemetering systems in which there is no technical possibilities to conduct wires for device connect ons in the shape of a wire network .
- operation range: ca. 1.5 km (depends on the terrain configuration and the kind of applied antenna)
- transmission speed: 4800 – 115200 b/s
- operation in the non-licensed band 869.4 – 869.65 MHz
- 5 independent radio channels
- output power: 500 mW.
- 2 operation mode: Point-Point, Point – Many Point
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including High Power Radio Transmission Module products .