The three-colour DL21 numerical display is destined to display parameters: read out from external devices or given through RS-485.
- The DL21 advantage is its three-color display (green, red and orange) on which the color of displayed parameter can be freely programmed and can change depending on values set by the user.
- This display panel finds a large application in office rooms, public utilities (e.g. information about temperature, humidity), production halls – information about production machine state, number of made pieces, energy consumption) etc.
- The DL21 display has two RS-485 communication interfaces in MODBUS standard destined to:
* connect external devices,
*configure the display or introduce displayed values.
- The display enables the connection of 10 external devices and to apply it as a local point of data acquisition.
- The basic execution of the display includes 3 digits and a space destined to place the unit.
- It is also possible to execute the display in the configuration definite by the user.
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Seven Segment Display products .
- 100...230...253 V a.c.
- supply frequency 40...50...60 Hz
482 x 196 x42 mm
Ordering Code DL21-aa b :
aa: Display panel execution:
standard : 00
custom-made : XX
b : Acceptance tests:
without an extra quality inspection certificate : 8
with an extra quality inspection certificate : 7
Marine and shipbuilding industry
Road Construction industry
Military and defense industry
Oil and gas industry
Power Plant industry
Panel building companies
Education and Laboratory industry
Publishing and Printing industry
Rubber and plastics industry
Manufacturing of metal products
Machinery and equipment industry
Industrial machinery, electrical appliances
Manufacturing of radio, television, communication devices and gauging devices
Measurement devices, medical and optical industry
Materials and pharmaceutical products industry
Chemical products industry
The computer industry and related activities
Engineering services industry
Tile and Ceramic industry
Cement, lime and plaster industry
The banking industry and credit institutions
Transport, warehousing and communications industry