Power controller RP7 type allows to control the delivered power from an a.c. voltage source to a resistance or resistance-inductive receiver of electrical energy and the rotational speed of 1-phase induction motors with a capacitor or commutator motors at small loads.
• Contactless power switching on.
• For power control of resistive and resistive-inductive energy receivers, and rotational speed control of single- phase motors with a capacitor or commutator motors at small loads.
• Output current: 5, 10 or 15 A.
• Trigger deceleration of “soft start “ type.
• Signaling of fuse damages.
• Control of the initial trigger angle value.
• Receiver current limitation and limitation of the receiver current and release angle.
• Control by a continuous or potentiometric signal.
• Phase control.
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Single Phase Power Controller products .