The RE19 dual loop controller/programmer is destined to control the temperature and other physical quantities, e.g. pressure, humidity, level or flow converted into an electrical signal. The controller can operate two controlled systems or control two physical quantities in one object, e.g. temperature and humidity or a two-zone furnace.
The controller is available in three versions:
RE19S – for control with fixed set-point, with regard to the so-called soft-start and the possibility to switch the set-point by the logic input,
RE19P - for programmed control, in which the set-point changes in time, acc. to a chosen program - 15 programs with 15 segments in each,
RE19V – for stepper motor control – two control algorythms at choice, with or without a reflexive signal
• 2 main inputs: universal (temperature sensors and standard signals).
• 2 logic inputs.
• Additional input and RS-485 (in option).
• 4 outputs (control and alarm): relay, transistor, or continuous in option.
• Control: PID with auto-tuning, on/oﬀ .
• Programmable control (15 programs of 15 intervals) (in option).
• Step-by-step control (in option).
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Programmable Meter products .