The P18 transducer is a device destined for the continuous measurement and conversion of relative humidity and ambient temperature into a standard analog signal 4...20mA and 0...10V.
• Built-in temperature and humidity sensor or with probe on 0.5 m wire.
• Calculation of selected physical quantities (dew-point temperature, absolute humidity).
• Interface RS-485 Modbus.
• 2 analog outputs 0/4…20 mA or 0…10 V (option).
• Standard d.c. current or d.c. voltage output signal
• Storage of measured and calculated maximum and minimum values
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Humidity Transducer products .
Ordering Code P18D-a bb c d :
a: Analog outputs - sensor:
without outputs, sensor on the housing : 0
current 4...20 mA, sensor on the housing : 1
voltage 0...10V, sensor on the housing : 2
without outputs, probe on the wire 0,5 m ; 3
current 4...20 mA, probe on the wire 0,5 m : 4
voltage 0...10V, probe on the wire 0,5 m : 5
standard : 00
Polish : P
English : E
d: Acceptance tests:
without extra quality requirements : 0
with an extra quality inspection certificate : 1