NP40 is the professional device to analyze the power system quality, supply the harmonics analysis and power quality data analysis, also provide big memory for the data storage, which is used to make the long term logger measuring to power system.
• 5,6" tFt color screen, 320 x 240 pixel.
• Waveform real-time display (4 voltages/4 currents).
• Half cycle rms measurement (voltage and current).
• measurement of trms currents up tp 3000 a (with standard probes mode).
• measurement in 1-phase and 3-phase systems (3 - and 4-wire).
• measurement of voltage, current, harmonics, power, energy, inrush current, flicker and other.
• graphical presentation of data in a waveform and vector diagram.
• record of events: dips, swells, overvoltages.
• Power quality according to en-50160 standard or user-defined limit.
• internal memory for data logging needs (continuous registration from 2 hours to 7 days).
• the registration frequency from 1 second up to 60 minutes.
• Built-in 8g memory card.
• ethernet interface for remote operation of the analyzer.
• usB Host to move archive data and screenshots to an external usB memory.
• safety standards: en 61010-1, Cat iii 1000V / Cat iV 600V.
• the analyser set: analyzer, flexible probes mode 3000a (4x), voltage tests leads aligator clips (5x), dC power adapter, Cd with software, user’s manual.
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of LUMEL in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Programmable Meter products .
Ordering Code NP40-aa b c :
aa : Version:
standard : 00
custom-made : XX
b : Language:
Polish : p
English : e
c: Acceptance tests:
without extra requirements : 0
with an extra quality inspection certificate ; 1
Marine and shipbuilding industry
Road Construction industry
Military and defense industry
Oil and gas industry
Power Plant industry
Panel building companies
Education and Laboratory industry
Publishing and Printing industry
Rubber and plastics industry
Manufacturing of metal products
Machinery and equipment industry
Industrial machinery, electrical appliances
Manufacturing of radio, television, communication devices and gauging devices
Measurement devices, medical and optical industry
Materials and pharmaceutical products industry
Chemical products industry
The computer industry and related activities
Engineering services industry
Tile and Ceramic industry
Cement, lime and plaster industry
The banking industry and credit institutions
Transport, warehousing and communications industry