The MIC-2 MKII multi-instrument is a microprocessor based measuring unit providing measurement of most electrical quantities on a 2- or 3-phase electric energy distribution network. MIC-2 MKII can be used as a data logging device for an intelligent Power Distribution System or Plant Automation System. All measurements are monitored and data is available via the RS-485 Modbus port. Other communication types as Ethernet (Web page, TCP/IP Mod-bus and emails transfer) and Profibus DP are available options.True RMS values are measured with/without neutral and with both balanced and unbalanced load.
Operating the MIC-2 MKII is very easy. It is a flexible and logical measuring unit that enables the user to easily adapt the instrument to individual applications. Password protection of KWh counter reset and change of settings is possible.
Measured and calculated values :
-Voltage : True RMS – each phase, line-to-line voltage and average.
- Current : Each phase, average and neutral.
- Active power (P) : Each phase, total power.
- Reactive power (Q) : Each phase, total power.
- Apparent power (S) : Each phase total power.
- Power factor : Each phase and total power factor.
- Frequency : Actual frequency
- Load nature : Inductive/Capacitive/Resistive.
- THD (up to 63rd harmonics) : Voltage THD of each phase, current THD of each phase.
- Maximum Demand : Demand of Active (P), Reactive (Q) and Apparent (S) power.
- Energy counter : Import and export of energy, inductive and capacitive of reactive energy. Apparent energy
- Energy pulse output (optional) : Two ports of pulse output (assign to any energy (P, Q and S) counter.
- Statistics : Max/min of voltage, current, Power (P, Q, S) total, PF total, Frequency, Unbalance factor and THD values with time stamps.
- Running hour indication.
- Unbalance factor :Voltage and current. Based on the positive and the negative sequence
- Measures voltage, current/active/reactive and apparent power, frequency, energy kWh/kVarh, PF, THD, demand
- For all 2- and 3-phase AC network topologies
- Suitable for Power quality analysis
- Measure Individual Harmonics from 2nd to 63rd
- Min./max. statistic with time stamp
- Customised alarm settings with 16 different parameters
- RS485 Modbus communication
- Large LCD screen with white backlight
- Optional communication modules
- Ethernet (Modbus TCP, HTTP, SMTP)
- Profibus DP
- Optional I/O modules
- Analogue I/O
- Digital I/O
- Free utility software with data logging
- Type approvals from all major classification societies
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of DEIF in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Three Phase Power Analyzer products .