The EPQ96-2 is an electronic unit to replace normal motor potentiometers. It contains no movable parts and is thus maintenance-free. The EPQ96-2 is CE-marked for residential, commercial and light industry plus industrial environment.
The EPQ96-2 converts the relay output from a PI controller to a control voltage/current or PWM signal as input for the electronic speed governor. The EPQ96-2 is equipped with two push-buttons on the front for settings between manual or auto mode.
- Automatic control: The speed is controlled by signals fed via relay contacts, e.g. by the DEIF synchroniser type FAS-113DG/115DG or the load sharing units type LSU-112DG/113DG/114DG.
- Manual control: The speed is controlled by activating two push-buttons on the front of the unit after the EPQ96-2 is set to manual mode.
The EPQ96-2 has input for preset, up, down. All inputs can be controlled by 18…32V DC as input.
The EPQ96-2 has a relay output for indication of auto mode. The relay contact is closed in auto mode, configured ND.
Analogue outputs :
The EPQ96-2 has one analogue output that can operate in the range -10…0…10 V or -20…0…20 mA; the output impedance is 500 ohm. Besides this, the EPQ96-2 also has a PWM output giving a PWM signal of 0…6 V 500 Hz. This output is controlled in auto/manual mode similar to the analogue output.
- Control of electronic speed governors
- Setting of integrating time (like variable gearboxes)
- Adjustment of output signal
- Offset adjustment
- Manual/auto mode
- Analogue and digital output
- Converts a J1939 CAN input to an analogue or a PWM output
- Approved by classification societies
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of DEIF in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Electronic potentiometer products