The HAS-111DG synchroniser is applied to check the synchronisation conditions. The paralleling relay transmits a synchronisation pulse when the phase angle, frequency and voltage deviations are within the set limits. Besides this, the HAS-111DG is equipped with two analogue outputs. These outputs can be used for regulating purposes together with DEIF A/S load sharing units.
The HAS-111DG can be used in installations where manual or semi-automatic synchronising is required, or by using the ∆f and/or the ∆U output for automatic synchronisation of a generator island to another utility .
The HAS-111DG is equipped with five potentiometers accessible from the front of the unit.
Phase: Here the phase window for synchronisation is chosen. It can be set symmetrically or asymmetrically.
Frequency: Here the max. slip frequency difference is chosen. It can be set both symmetrically and asymmetrically around 0 Hz.
Voltage: Here the allowed voltage difference between UGEN and UBUSBAR is chosen. It can be set symmetrically.
The HAS-111DG measures the busbar and generator voltages in order to obtain data on frequency, phase and voltage deviation. A synchronising signal is transmitted when the following conditions are fulfilled:
1. The voltage difference is within ±2 to ±12 % of the busbar voltage set on the VOLTAGE potentiometer, and
2. the frequency difference ∆f is within -1 to 0 Hz and 0 to 1 Hz of the values set on the FREQUENCY potentiometers, and
3. the phase angle difference is within -25 to -5 ° el. and 5 to 25 ° el. of the value set on the PHASE potentiometers, and
4. the ∆f allows a synchronisation pulse of min. 100 ms without exceeding the setting of the PHASE potentiometers.
When the above four conditions are fulfilled, a synchronising signal is transmitted and the yellow SYNC LED is lit. The pulse length (100 ms to 3 s) depends on the other settings of the relay.
- Synchronisation of generator to busbar
- Setting of phase angle difference
- Setting of frequency and voltage diff.
- LED indication of status
- LED for synchronising signal
- 35 mm DIN rail or base mounting
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of DEIF in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Paralleling relay products .
57.7-63.5-100-110-127-200-220-230-240-380-400-415-440-450-480-660-690 V AC
40 to 45 to 65 to 70 Hz
Slip frequency 0 Hz: ±2 ° el.
Slip frequency 0.1 to 0.5 Hz: ±3 ° el.
Slip frequency 0.5 to 1 Hz: ±5 ° el.
Supply voltage (Un):
57.7-63.5-100-110-127-220-230-240-380-400-415-440-450-480-660-690 V AC ±20 % (max. 3.5 VA)
24-48-110-220 V DC -25/+30 % (max. 2.5 W)
Ordering Code HAS-113DG No:2913020060-xx :
01 : DC supply
02 : AC supply
1 analogue output: -10 to 0 to 10 V DC ~ -5 to 0 to 5 Hz
1 analogue output:
0 to 5 to 10 V DC ~ 80 to 100 to 120 % of Un
-10 to 0 to 10 V DC ~ 90 to 100 to 110 % of Un with option E activated