The FAS-113DG synchroniser is applied for synchronisation of a generator to the busbar and closing of its circuit breaker when the voltage difference, the slip frequency and the phase angles are within the preset limits. The synchroniser can be applied in conjunction with a wide range of prime movers, as its control pulses may be set to fit several types - from slowly reacting diesel engines to swiftly reacting gas turbines.
Regulator output :
The unit is provided with two contact outputs for speed control.
The regulating speed of the servomotors for the prime mover is controlled by the built-in P controller of the FAS-115DG according to its setting for:
- TN (pulse length): The min. duration of the control pulse.
- XP (proportional band): The zone within which the pulse/pause ratio changes proportionally to the frequency deviation from fset.
- Deadband 0.05 Hz: The zone within which no control pulses are emitted.
Regulation of the servomotor for the AVR is controlled by the built-in on/off regulator of the FAS-115DG.
The phase angle advance is calculated and a synchronising signal transmitted, provided that:
1. the voltage difference is within ±2 to ±12 % of the busbar voltage, and
2. the frequency difference is within ±90 % of the value set on the FREQ potentiometer, and
3. the generator frequency is higher than the busbar frequency (also see option D).
When the above three conditions are fulfilled, a synchronising signal is transmitted, the yellow LED SYNC is lit, and the output contact is activated for 400 ms.
- Synchronisation of generator to busbar
- Circuit breaker time compensation
- Voltage matching
- LED indication of status
- LED for activated control
- LED for synchronising signal
- 35 mm DIN rail or base mounting
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of DEIF in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Synchroniser products .
57.7-63.5-100-110-127-200-220-230-240-380-400-415-440-450-480-660-690 V AC
40 to 45 to 65 to 70 Hz
Slip frequency 0.05 to 0.25 Hz: ±3 ° el.
Slip frequency 0.25 to 0.5 Hz: ±5 ° el.
Supply voltage (Un):
57.7-63.5-100-110-127-220-230-240-380-400-415-440-450-480-660-690 V AC ±20 % (max. 3.5 VA)
24-48-110-220 V DC -25/+30 % (max. 2.5 W)
Ordering Code FAS-113DG No:2913010260-xx :
01 : DC supply
02 : AC supply
1 analogue output: -10 to 0 to 10 V DC ~ -5 to 0 to 5 Hz
1 analogue output:
0 to 5 to 10 V DC ~ 80 to 100 to 120 % of Un
-10 to 0 to 10 V DC ~ 90 to 100 to 110 % of Un with option F activated