Pulse Transformer produced by Schaffner company is a component of industrial transformers in High voltage range up to 500V and high frequency up to 500 KHz for data transmission. Pulse Transformers, commonly have 1:1 :1 winding ratio but it can be possible to order 2:1:1 and 3:1:1 winding ratio. for example ordering code IT 244 have 3:1:1 winding ratio.
Features and benefits :
- Galvanic separation with secondary winding.
- Voltage resistance up to 4 kV
- Allows high potential difference voltage scaling
- Very low partial discharge effects
- PCB through hole mounting
- Custom-specific versions on request
Typical applications :
- Gate drive circuit
- Power supplies
- Power converters
- Frequency converters
- Switching applications
- DC/DC converters
- Line coupling transformers in high-speed data transmission
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Pulse Transformer with Double Secondary Winding products .