The FN 410 PCB filter is a single-phase, two-stage filter designed for easy and fast PCB-mounting. Choosing the FN 410 product line brings you the rapid availability of a standard high performance filter associated with the necessary safety acceptance. Standard PCB single-phase filters are a practical solution helping you to pass EMI system approval in a short time. A selection on amperage ratings are designed to offer you the desired standard product.
Features and benefits :
- Good conducted attenuation performance, based on chokes with high saturation resistance and excellent thermal behavior
- PCB through hole mounting
- Two-stage single-phase design
- Custom specific versions on request
Typical applications :
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Small to medium-sized machines and household equipment
- Single-phase power supplies, switch-mode power supplies
- Test and measurement equipment
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including High Performance Two-stage PCB-mounting EMC Filter products .