RD chokes are attenuating common-mode or asymmetric (P/N –> E) interference signals, by being connected in series with the phase and neutral lines of an AC powerline input. Symmetrical components of the noise are also attenuated by the leakage inductance of the windings. These chokes are typically used in conjunction with suppression capacitors.
Features and benefits :
- Excellent thermal behavior.
- Through hole or wire connections.
- Single or dual-choke configurations.
- Up to 25 A single configuration.
- Custom-specific versions are available on request.
Typical applications :
- Suppressing high interference levels generated by fast switching circuits
- DC voltage smoothing
- EMC/EMI filters
- Phase angle control circuits
- Power supplies
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products Schaffner Saturating Chokes products .