RD chokes are attenuating common-mode or asymmetric (P/N –> E) interference signals, by being connected in series with the phase and neutral lines of an AC powerline input. Symmetrical components of the noise are also attenuated by the leakage inductance of the windings. These chokes are typically used in conjunction with suppression capacitors.
Features and benefits :
- High saturation resistance and excellent thermal behavior.
- Through hole or wire connections.
- Dual -choke configuration.
- Small compact design
- Multiple housing options.
- Custom-specific versions on request
Typical applications :
- Phase-angle control circuits in combination with saturating chokes
- EMI input filters
- For suppressing equipment with no earth connection
- Suppressing high interference levels
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products Current-compensated Chokes products .