EMC/EMI Filter for Installations with Residual Current Device (RCD) produced by Schaffner company has low-leakage current filter with same smallest dimensions as FN 3258. Also, Significant reduction of leakage and ground currents caused by long motor cables is an one of its specifications. this filter Prevents unwanted fault shut-downs from RCDs in machines and process automation equipment.
Features and benefits :
- Patented filter design avoiding early saturation and ringing effects
- Excellent attenuation compliant with: C1 limits EN 61800-3 with 30 meter motor cable and 30 mA RCD (electric shock protection)**
- C2 limits EN 61800-3 with 100 meter motor cable and 300 mA RCD (fire protection)
Typical applications :
- Three-phase variable speed drives (VSD), servo drives, and inverters
- Machinery and process automation equipment
- Building automation, HVAC equipment, pumps, ventilation, and elevators
- Conveyors, handling and storage systems, and cranes
- Machine tools, wood working machines, and printing machines
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including EMC/EMI Filter for Installations with Residual Current Device (RCD) products .