EMC/EMI Filter for Regenerative Motor Drives produced by Schaffner company is component of EMC/EMI filters . It's High performance filter for mainly industrial motor drive applications with significant interference levels. FN 3100 has Attenuation performance for Class B compliance in applications comprising multiple motor drives (e.g. machine tool with up to 8 driving axes with ~10 to 20 m motor cable each). Also , it has Broadband filter performance with low frequency attenuation down to 10 kHz for reliable suppression of conducted interference in applications with regenerative motor drives.
Features and benefits :
-Slim book-style shape requiring minimum cabinet space and allowing convenient installation right beside the motor drive
- Touch-safe terminal blocks provide unsurpassed electrical safety and contacting cross section according to EN 60204-1 installation standard
- For even better filter specifications, please consider FN 3120 H series from Schaffner
-Exceptional broadband attenuation performance from 10 kHz up to 30 MHz
Typical applications :
-Conventional motor drives with long motor cables and high interference levels
- Four quadrant motor drives and servo drives with energy regeneration mode (in combination with a suitable line reactor)
- Industrial applications comprising power conversion devices, such as machinery, machine tools and process automation equipment
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Converters for renewable energy generation
- Thyristor drives
- Elevators and cranes
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including EMC/EMI Filter for Regenerative Motor Drives products .