General Purpose EMI Filter produced by Scahffner company are designed for easy and fast chassis mounting. FN 2010 filters are also available as B versions without Y-capacitors for medical applications as well as A version with low capacitance for safety critical applications with necessity for low leakage.
Features and benefits:
- All filters provide a general purpose conducted attenuation performance, based on chokes with high saturation resistance and excellent thermal behavior
- FN 2090 two-stage filters are designed for noisy applications requiring excellent filter performance.
- The higher inductivity versus amperage offers increased attenuation performance with the same form factor compared to FN 2060 and FN 2080 filter series.
- All FN 2090 filters can be delivered with optional surge pulse protection.
- FN 2090 filters are also available as single stage filters (FN 2030 series).
- Various terminal options allow you to select the desired connection style
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Consumer goods - Household equipment
- Medical equipment - Office automation equipment
- Datacom equipment
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Multi-stage EMI Filter with Excellent Attenuation Performance products .
Ordering Code FN 2090x-yy-zz :
Blank : standard version
B : medical version without Y2 capacitor
A : low capacitance
yy: rated current include numbers 1 , 3 ,4 , 6, 8, 10, 12 , 16, 20, 30
08 : input/output connections
73 to 548 gr
Marine and shipbuilding industry
Road Construction industry
Military and defense industry
Oil and gas industry
Power Plant industry
Panel building companies
Education and Laboratory industry
Publishing and Printing industry
Rubber and plastics industry
Manufacturing of metal products
Machinery and equipment industry
Industrial machinery, electrical appliances
Manufacturing of radio, television, communication devices and gauging devices
Measurement devices, medical and optical industry
Materials and pharmaceutical products industry
Chemical products industry
The computer industry and related activities
Engineering services industry
Tile and Ceramic industry
Cement, lime and plaster industry
The banking industry and credit institutions
Transport, warehousing and communications industry