Inlet Filter produced by Schaffner company uses for generally applications and it has widely usage. The FN 9222 IEC inlet filter combines an IEC inlet and mains filter with excellent filter attenuation in a small form factor. Choosing the FN 9222 product line brings you the rapid availability of a standard filter associated with the necessary safety acceptances. Standard IEC connector filters are a practical solution helping you to pass EMI system approval in a short time. A wide selection on amperage ratings, output connections, mounting possibilities and filters for medical applications are designed to offer you the desired solution.
Benefits and Feauteres General Performance IEC Inlet Filter of using of Module model FN 9222 :
- Exceptional conducted attenuation performance, based on chokes with high saturation resistance and excellent thermal behavior
- Rear/front or snap-in mounting
- Wide mounting flanges available
- Optional medical versions (B type) comply with the
- requirements of IEC/EN 60601-1 for creepage and clearance, leakage current and high potential testing
- 12 and 15 A types with hot inlet available
- Optional surge pulse protection
- Different output connections offering maximum flexibility for assembly
- Custom-specific versions are available on request
Applications of General Performance IEC Inlet Filter Module model FN 9222:
-Portable electrical and electronic equipment
-EDP and office equipment
-Single-phase power supplies, switch-mode power supplies
-Test and measurement equipment
Borna Niroo Karan (Bornika) is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including EMI/EMC products .
For above Ordering Code FN 9222xx-yy-..HI-zz :
The first x : including letters S, U and S1.
Blank : Standard housing with mounting flanges
U : Housing with wider mounting flanges
S : Snap-in Version, snapper on vertical side (1 to 15 A types)
S1 : Snap-in Version, snapper on horizontal side (1 to 15 A types)
The second x : including letters R , B and Z.
Blank : Standard version
R : Bleed resistor
B : Medical version (with bleed resistor and without Y2 capacitor)
Z : Optional surge pulse protection with additional varistor (Z types have longer housings, only available for FN 9222UZ-yy-06)
yy : Rated current 1 to 20 A.
.. (two points) :
06 : Faston 6.3 * 0.8 mm
07 : wire leads
Blank : Standard IEC inlet type C14( 1 to 15 A types) , C20 (16 and 20 A types)
HI : Hot IEC inlet types C16 (12 and 15A types only)
zz: Snap-in range for S version only
Blank : Snap-in 0.7 to 1.5 mm
20 : Snap-in 1.5 to 2.2 mm
For example: FN 9222E-15-06, FN 9222ES1B-10-06-20, FN 9222ER-12-06HI, FN 9222EUB-8-06-20