This filter delivers unequaled performance in cleaning the PWM waveforms generated by Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs). It virtually eliminates high frequency content and voltage peaks, thereby reducing motor heating to give you extended motor life – and less downtime.
Advantages of applying sine wave filters are:
-Additional module for use with FN 5020 and FN5040/45 sine wave filters
- Smoothing of PWM drive output voltage
- Efficient motor protection
- Elimination of motor bearing damages
- Possibility to use very long unshielded motor cables
- Improvement of system reliability
Bornika is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including sine wave filters .