Load reactors are used on the output of AC Drives to reduce the effects of high motor wiring capacitance and to “soften” the dv /dt (high rates of change of voltage) applied to the motor windings.
- Efficient reduction of high output voltage dv/dt from IGBT motor drives (as per DIN VDE 0530)
- Restriction of over voltages caused by line reflections on motor cables (as per DIN VDE 0530)
- Protection of motor coil insulation from premature aging and destruction
- Significant increase of service life of electric motors
- High reliability and production up time for mission critical applications
- Less interference propagation towards neighboring equipment or lines
Bornika is the exclusive agent of Schaffner in the fields of consultation , sales and distribution of power industry products including Load Reactors .